The World is My Oyster…

4 Oct

Ladies and Gentleman,

Yes I have given up … (my job)  and taken up a new challenge (LIFE) … at my own risk  …on my own conditions… My Way… I have chosen my own path (bought from Dell) …

Now, I know the right questions must be coming up in your head…? Why… when… what… how… where…

Like most of you who know me… also know that entrepreneurship runs in my blood… 🙂 .. I am a born risk taker.. and ideas person …. blah blah … etc etc… To match up to your expectations I had to do this… YOU are responsible for me quitting a cushy comfortabe job that earned me some peanuts.. and therefore you owe me … I have figured that you can pay me back… for starters just spread the WORD…!

My last day at Naukri(literally) was 1st October. And therefore my new ‘janam’ happened on 2nd October(Do you see a connection with the birth date of the father of the nation.)

I think most of you would agree that I have a fair hand at writing. Also, over the years in my naukri and studying, I have gained some experience in Communications, Branding, PR and Social Media. I want to utilise this to undertake projects with start ups and enhance their reach with their audiences. A lot of my ideas are in the making, and rest assured.. you will be the first ones to know about it.

Mein aur mera laptop aksar ye baatein kiya karte hai.. ki aage kya hoga …for now we are the only companions… and our ‘khopcha’ is my sweet little home… (it goes unsaid that I look forward to your support)

That probably answers most of your questions… stay tuned in for .. much more that is coming up 🙂

Cheers!

Thinking Axe!

23 Responses to “The World is My Oyster…”

1. ArchieIndian October 4, 2009 at 8:04 pm #

Brilliant @Aakriti…You’ll do well for sure..Best of luck

• Aakriti October 5, 2009 at 12:37 am #

2. Nachiketa October 4, 2009 at 8:47 pm #

Akki……..

am as sure of ure success as i am of the fact that i’m gonna be sent to hell 😉

am sure u know why i’m gonna be sent to hell… so let’s not discuss that here…..

now that u have a new laptop, please continue to leave lovely comments on my pages 🙂

All the best…..
    🙂

• Aakriti October 5, 2009 at 12:38 am #

Aapka haath mere oopar bana rahe.. yahi ichha rahegi hamesha 🙂

3. Swati October 5, 2009 at 12:14 am #

This is NEWS..! Chalo… naukri ke baad ab try a hand at this well. I wish you ALL THE BEST…! Lemme know (if at all..!) when you need my help 😉

• Aakriti October 5, 2009 at 12:36 am #

Thank you very much Mam… and be sure that i will bother you 🙂

4. Anshul October 5, 2009 at 12:53 am #

Great news!…I am sure your husband will be elated now…as he is going to get more of tasty food cooked by you? 😀

5. Sachin October 5, 2009 at 12:55 am #

Good work sis! 🙂

It takes a lot of courage to do so, and I am glad you have chosen this path 🙂

Go out and be successful… it will be a source of inspiration for me 😛

6. ekta October 5, 2009 at 1:04 am #

thts so kewl..
    best of luck
    tkcr

7. jharna bhatanagar October 5, 2009 at 11:14 am #

we shall surely miss you here … but none the less that’s a wise and bold step taken, wishing you all the very best with everything you set upon in future. 🙂

8. Amit Ghosh October 5, 2009 at 12:33 pm #

Entrepreneurship?! Thought u were freelancing 😉

Jokes apart, all the best for your venture .. And do NOT forget the “1 crore” promise 🙂

• Aakriti October 5, 2009 at 4:49 pm #

Now, with two people hoping for the same thing the chances of it happening become more likely 🙂

9. Mihir Modi October 5, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

Tell me, did you do that “H for Hitler…” thing before leaving? 😛

• Aakriti October 5, 2009 at 6:13 pm #

I had to follow what Naukri.com propogates :)… NO?

10. Hitesh October 5, 2009 at 8:12 pm #

good……..even i don’t like my job……however….guts nai hai quit karne ke liyee………but…u did good…..take some changes…..

wadiya hai…..\,,,/

11. Kartik October 6, 2009 at 12:25 pm #

Yay!! Way to go!!

congratulations (again..) n all the best!!!

• Aakriti October 6, 2009 at 12:44 pm #

Thanks a lot :)…

12. Phoenixritu October 7, 2009 at 10:09 pm #

All the best. May the heavens rain success and money on you, and may you send me a commission 😛

• Aakriti November 30, 2009 at 9:08 pm #

I surely will Mam!

13. Mehul Jain October 31, 2009 at 1:39 am #

hi Aakriti,

first of all, congratulations for quiting the job, and taking the first step towards entrepreneurship.

realized that this post was almost a month ago, so I hope that you are going steady on the road to world domination 🙂

14. Vikash November 2, 2009 at 9:39 pm #

Wish you the very best in all that you choose to do.
    I always felt you have a very different and refreshing way of doing and communicating stuff.
    … and don’t forget me when you strike big. 🙂

15. Manish Jaiswal February 20, 2010 at 3:21 pm #

Nice blog.. All the best.

Regards, Manish

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Twitter Trackbacks for The World is My Oyster… « Thinking Axe ! [thinkingaxe.com] on Topsy.com - October 4, 2009

[…] The World is My Oyster… « Thinking Axe ! thinkingaxe.com/2009/10/04/the-world-is-my-oyster – view page – cached October 4, 2009 in Daily Life, Marketing, Media | Tags: business, Independence Day, Life — From the page […]